Note: Always call your destination ahead of time. Locations may change hours or close for private events.
Magic Waters Waterpark
7820 Cherryvale North Blvd.
This is a serious waterpark with lots of attractions, including:
- Typhoon Terror, a 4-person innertube ride thru an enclosed flume
- Splash Blaster, a 2 person raft that rises 80 feets up and then plunges 35 feet over the edge
- Tsunami Bay, Illinois' largest wavepoll with 70,000 gallons of heated water that alternates between ocean waves and calm
- The Abyss, a dark tunnel tube ride where you'll twist and turn in total darkness rising five stories until you splask back outside
- Splash Magic Riber, a 1200 ft long river pool with waterfalls, mist bubbles, rapids and a water canyon
- Little Lagoon - best for the youngest visitors, under age 6! (and under 42") The lagoon offer activities including slides, fountains and toys.
- Body slides
- Tube slides
or Join Now
and become a member so that you can write a review.