A&A BALLET offers versatile ballet training for ages 3+ in the heart of Chicago and Naperville. Our curriculum serves the growth of students from their first encounters with music and movement to becoming accomplished dancers. Each class is meticulously designed to develop a young dancer's personality, coordination, technical mastery, mental acuity, flexibility, and musicality. We create a productive environment, promote excellence, and instill a deep love of dance, allowing your time with A&A BALLET to be as rewarding as possible.
A&A BALLET is devoted to training in strong, versatile dance technique, as well as the development of PERSONALITY, INDEPENDENCE, and ARTISTRY in young dancers. Led by internationally acclaimed artists and former Founding Artistic Directors of the Joffrey Academy and Joffrey Studio Company, Anna Reznik and Alexei Kremnev, the A&A BALLET offers a wide variety of classes, performance opportunities, and training for dancers ranging in age from three to adults.
We primarily offer Ballet in Chicago, but at our Naperville location, we offer classes in Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Hip Hop, and more.
A&A Ballet provides several performing opportunities throughout the year such as:
- "The Nutcracker" (December 1-3, 2017) - World Premiere: For dancers ages 4+
- "Debut" (March 23-24, 2018) - Fashion, Dance, Live Music!: For dancers ages 9+
- "Cinderella" (May 26-27, 2018) - By popular demand! "A masterpiece,...a joy from start to finish": For dancers ages 6+
We are very honored to collaborate with numerous talented choreographers, artists, and musicians to provide unique performance opportunities aimed at young audiences. From an originally choreographed solo to a multi-media stage project, A&A BALLET is pioneering the dance industry with its original approach to youth.
Our Children's Ballet Theatre
series includes numerous highly-acclaimed productions that are audiences favorites, including "The Nutcracker," "The Sleeping Beauty," "Coppelia," "Bluebird of Happiness," "New Adventures of Pinocchio," "La Fille Mal Gardee," "The Snow Queen," "Carnival of the Animals".
Back To School Program - August 7-18, 2017
- 1st Term (18 weeks) begins: September 5, 2017 - January 20, 2017
- "The Nutcracker" Children's auditions - September 9, 2017
- Thanksgiving Break: November 23-26, 2017
- World Premiere of "The Nutcracker" at the Studebaker Theater - December 1-3, 2017
- Winter Break: December 18, 2017 - January 1, 2018
- Chicago Winter Intensive Seminar - December 27-29, 2017
- Chicago International Summer Intensives National Auditions Tour - January-February, 2018
- International Summer Intensive, Youth Company, Pre-pro auditions in Chicago - January 6, 2018
A&A BALLET is in Collaboration with The School of Performing Arts
. A&A BALLET and SPA are devoted to artistic excellence. The School of Performing Arts has a 26 year history of providing dance, music and theater training to children ages 6 months to 18 years and adults, and is widely recognized as the premier arts education school in metropolitan Chicago. The School of Performing Arts is also a Steinway School of Distinction, being one of only 37 non-college schools of distinction in the world. A&A BALLET provides guidance, directorship and instruction for The School of Performing Arts Dance Department.